Guidelines for abstract preparation and submission for the 13th West African Division of International Academy of Pathology (WADIAP) and 6th USCAP-WADIAP School of Pathology Virtual Conference, 2020• Please choose a title that clearly indicates the content of the contribution. It should be brief (maximum of 100 characters)
• Authors name and affiliations including, email address, telephone number and work address. Indicate the principal/first author.
• Please avoid abbreviations in the title. Abbreviations may be used in the text if they are defined when they are first used.
• Please make sure to use proper English language.
• Please refrain from spelling abstract titles and co-authors' names in capital letters.
• Abstract must contain no more than 250 words
• Kindly indicate whether the abstract is a case report, case series or original research
• Original research abstracts should be structured in the following specified subtitles: background & objective, methods, results and conclusion
• Case report abstract should be structured in the following specified subtitles: Background, Case Presentation, Discussion/Conclusion
• An abstract which has been previously published cannot be submitted, unless there are new methods, findings, updated data or other acceptable reasons for submitting.
• A maximum of three abstracts per author will be accepted for publication.
• All prepared abstracts should be submitted via email to email@example.com • Registration to the virtual conference is mandatory to be able to present the abstract and get it published in the book of abstracts
• Deadline for abstract submission is 31st of October, 2020
• Notification of acceptance or rejection by the Scientific Committee will be emailed to the principal/first author. Detailed information on the format and other issues related to the accepted abstract presentation will be sent to registered first authors.
Deadline: - Friday 30th October, 2020